Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Free Stuff

Here are a couple of fun add-ons you can use for your website, but remember less is always more! The days of dogs dancing across your page on a business website is definitely over. It isn't professional, and no one does it any more unless it is to show how NOT to create a website.

My Slider is a random photo slider you can use to show images, banners, logos. Check out myslider.com.

The same sort of program, again for free, is on slide.com. Not necessarily classy, but it depends what you do with these programs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.